1/7/10

F5

Hi!
I don't know exactly what I am going to write but thought it would be better to keep the pen running so that the ink in my pen may not freeze due to winter here in Rourkela. I am neither good  writer nor a philosopher who will arrange the words in an amazing manner which is not generally understood by the 'mango people'. Writing (Blogging) for me is just a way to keep me engaged and creating illusions so that people may think I can understand and write in English language. I think I have explained enough excuses or i have cited enough reasons to justify my 'worth to be sent into dustbin' work. Lets start now.

I have commenced it but I haven't decided yet what I am going to write in this blog, but I thought it is always better to start with what is going on. From now onwards I will write whatever is going around me and what I feel about it.

But sorry I am unconscious now... :)

0 प्रतिक्रियाएँ:

Post a Comment